Support what I'm doing with donations
Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated. I want to do a lot more for children than I do now, but need your help. Every dollar (or euro, pound, franc, yen, etc) of your donation goes directly towards helping improve children's lives. This is not a registered charity, but I do hope to start an organization soon and make it a registered charity. Until then, donations are not tax deductible, but they can still give you that "good feeling" knowing your donation will help make a child's life better.
With donations of $50 or more?, you will get an access code to let you see a private page where I will show how much money is being raised and where it's being used, and you can even choose how your donation will be used.
Donations can be any amount, even $1, but if you donate at least $5 your name will be added to my "supporters page", if you wish. The more you donate, the more you get to include, as follows:
- $5 - your name, province/state, and country
- $10 - name, prov/state, and country + a link to a website (if you wish)
- $20 - name, prov/state, and country + a link to a website with a brief description (if you wish)
- $50 - name, prov/state, and country + a link to a website with a small logo or banner and a brief description
- $100 - name, prov/state, and country + a link to a website with a large logo or banner and a brief description
- $200 or more - same as $100 + a link to your site on the left side of all pages below the "more links" box
I will not include links to certain types of sites, like adult content, gambling, drugs, or anything illegal or derogatory.
Donations can be made by Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Mail, or Interac Transfer?.
Contact me if you have any questions, or would like to discuss supporting my cause.
If you would like to make a donation now, use one of these quick donation buttons to donate through Paypal...
or use this form for more options and the ability to specify how you want your donation to be used?.
Thanks for your support.